I'm an award-winning creative strategist and executive producer. I have an entrepreneurial mindset, a passion for innovation and a drive to solve complex business problems through strategic planning and leadership. I excel at leading and growing integrated teams across all agency and production disciplines and thrive on unearthing unique cross category insights and perspectives.
FREELANCE | LA | December 2016 – Present
- Strategy Director | Digital | Cultural Strategist
- Clients: Agencies, Production Companies
- Industries: Gaming, Original Series Launches, Technology, Entertainment, Mobile Phones
- Recent Projects: PlayStation, CMT, Alcatel, Netflix
GREENLIGHT | LA | January 2015 – December 2016
- Head of Social Media Strategy & Production
- Cross-platform branded content strategy and development, social media, channel, influencer and digital strategy, deeply integrated with creative.
- Focus: Intel, Ultimate Ears, Illy Coffee, Under Armour, Hyundai
TBWA\MEDIA ARTS LAB | LA | August 2013 - January 2015
- Senior Digital Producer
- Produced large scale 360 campaigns, deeply integrated with strategists to develop cross-platform extensions.
- Focus: Apple
GARAGE MEDIA | Venice, CA | January 2002 - August 2013
- Strategy Director
- Cross-platform story-telling, social media strategy, closely integrated with creative & production teams.
- Focus: Entertainment, celebrities, technology, small-business, automotive
DIRECTV | LA | January 2001 - January 2002
- Senior Project Manager
- Managed creative, production and brand teams to execute print campaigns.
- Focus: Regional
DEUTSCH LA | Playa Vista, CA | January 2000 - January 2001
- Account Executive
- Brand planning, client management; TV, OOH, print and interactive campaign development
- Focus: Mitsubishi Motors
Director of Strategy, Media and Data Planning
• Led team in the integrated digital, social and influencer campaign strategy, website redesign and consumer journey approach.
Creative and Cultural Strategist
• Strategy for launch campaign of the 2018 release of the movie I, Tonya
SQUARE ENIX, 2017
Social Media, Data Analysis and Cultural Strategist
• Data analysis and social media health audit and report.
Cultural Strategy Director
• Creative strategy for the integrated launch of Ubisoft's most recent game release, Far Cry 5.
• Researched, wrote and presented the integrated campaign launch strategy for Part II of NETFLIX’s Original Series The Get Down.
COUNTRY MUSIC TELEVISION (CMT), 2017
• Researched and wrote the integrated campaign launch strategy for Part II of CMT’s Original Series Still the King.
• Researched and wrote the global, integrated brand strategy for the Alcatel’s new brand platform and the launch strategy for 3 of their new mobile phones.
• Researched and wrote the competitive marketing strategy for On PlayStation, their latest employee education program.
INTEL/LADY GAGA/GRAMMYs Experience 2016 – The Making of the Lady Gaga/Bowie Performance | Strategist, EP, Creative Director for Social Media
Strategic, creative and production lead for social media content leading up to, during and after the 2016 GRAMMYs.
- (1) Gold Cannes Lion, (1) Cannes Lion Shortlist, (3) Entertainment Lion Shortlist
- (1) Bronze Clio, (2) Gold Clio Music, (2) Silver Clio Music, (1) Shortlist Clio Music
- Over 83 million social impressions
- More than 10 billion media impressions globally
- Top social share of voice among promoted brands
DESTINATION UNKNOWN – The Imagine dragons/Hyundai secret show | Director of Digital Production and Social Media Strategy
Strategic, creative and production lead for the social media content leading up to, during (live) and after.
- 67.5 million followers reached
- 42 million social media impressions
- 243 media impressions
30 YEARS OF MAC SEPTEMBER | Senior Digital Producer | 2013 - February 2014
Strategist and EP overseeing integration of video, art and digital production.
- 2 One Show Award for Design and UX
- Organic trending on Twitter the morning of Mac’s birthday
- Over 4K mentions per hour for the first 7 days after launch
- Over 3500 different articles written and shared
USC | LA | October 2016 – Present
Co-teaching New Media and Social Justice Studies, Department of Transmedia
New York Film Academy | LA | August 2016 – Present
Guest Lecturer – New Media Studies and Transmedia Marketing
Stan Lee’s LA Comicon (Comikaze) | Los Angeles, CA | October 2016
Panelist: Transmedia Selling/Telling the Story
Digital Hollywood | Los Angeles, CA | May 2016
Panelist: Visionary Transmedia; VR - Gaming - Sci-Fi - Music Video - Horror - Space – The Multi-Level Experience
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN | Dublin, Ireland | Master of Arts, with honors
- LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY | Los Angeles CA | Bachelor of Arts and valedictorian
THE LADY GAGA DAVID BOWIE TRIBUTE EXPERIENCE - Intel/GRAMMYs
- 2016 GOLD Cannes Lion - Digital and Interactive Design, Installations and Events
- 2016 Cannes Lion SHORTLIST - Use of Brand or Product Integration into a Programme or Platform
- 2016 Entertainment Lions SHORTLIST - Excellence in Partnerships Between a Content Producer and a Brand/Product/Talent
- 2016 Entertainment Lions SHORTLIST - Innovation in Talent Entertainment
- 2016 Entertainment Lions SHORTLIST - New Technology Brand Experience
- 2016 Clio - BRONZE - Innovation2016 Clio Music - GOLD - Innovation
- 2016 Clio Music - GOLD - Partnerships2016 Clio Music - SILVER - Design
- 2016 Clio Music - SILVER - Integrated Campaign
- 2016 Clio Music - SHORTLIST - Events/Experiential
30 YEARS OF MAC - Apple
- 2014 One Show Gold Pencil - Interactive User Experience Design / Web Design Craft
- 2014 One Show Sliver Pencil - Interactive User Experience Design / Web User Experience